QSR Automations has an immediate opening for the role of Associate Support Analyst.
The Associate Support Analyst creates and delivers all software licenses and validations to QSR resellers and end users and compiles information and maintains records to process RMA requests.
- Handle inbound calls and emails for License Requests \ Validation Requests
- Coordinate with customer, Finance and Client Services departments to ensure timely and accurate license acquisition and renewal
- Ensure compliance with organization policies
- Maintain documentation in ticketing system (Freshdesk) as well as License Management Tracking System
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in Freshdesk
- Serve as point of contact for customer RMA requests and maintain tracking in RMA database
Required Skills & Traits:
- Well organized, logical thinker, possessing great attention to detail
- Communicate professionally and effectively in oral and written format
- Established proficiency in understanding and working with proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently with limited supervision
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work effectively with personnel in remote locations
- Prior experience with restaurant / hospitality POS systems and or restaurant operations experience a plus