QSR Automations has an opening for an exceptional individual for the role of Business Analyst.
Reporting to the Director of Technology Administration, the Business Analyst will work as a member of the agile development team, liaising with stakeholders to evaluate enhancements and write requirements and user stories for QSR software.
- Work with business sponsors, UX design team, and development team to gather requirements, analyze the goals, document user stories, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team.
- Customer Focus: Business Analyst will support other internal teams, so escalations must be responded to within SLAs, making the customer needs a priority.
- Collaborating with Business users and Technology to develop functional specifications designed to communicate user requirements and prioritize requests
- Outside the Box Thinking: Position requires analyzing multiple solutions, coming up with solutions not yet thought of, and being able to contrast pros and cons of each.
- Position requires preparing enhancement quotes, providing written updates to the business, and documenting requirements for development.
- While not directly responsible for writing end-user documentation, BA will work with documentation team to help formulate what needs to be documented.
Required Skills and Traits:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Must be able to think critically about reporting requests and offer informed recommendations for the best solution, considering factors such as business needs, cost to implement and maintain, and possible future reporting needs
- Be self-directed and able to adjust pace to meet set delivery deadlines
- Be able to handle multiple tasks at once and switch focus as priorities shift
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to quickly learn and adapt to different client and industry settings
Desired Skills and Traits:
- Familiarity with Restaurant Management/Hospitality industry
- Experience with Jira or similar project/issue tracking software