QSR Automations has an immediate opening for a creative and strategic individual for the role of Content Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Content Marketing Specialist will serve as the primary point for several marketing initiatives.
- Accountable for ownership of our inbound marketing automation platform (HubSpot).
- Strategize account-based marketing campaigns to drive leads, traffic, and brand engagement.
- Content strategy; write and edit blogs, collateral, case studies, emails, and monthly newsletters.
- Editorial requirements include an understanding of SEO, content promotion, and performance analysis.
- Manage outreach strategy to grow the reach of QSR’s content and brand.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute webinars.
- Utilize project management software and managing multiple deadlines at once.
Required Skills and Traits:
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience
- Passionate about software and learning about the details of functionality
- Driven personality and confidence to make strategic and creative decisions that are backed by data and best practices
- Can show ROI from previous projects
- A sharp eye for design, specifically on mobile devices
- Familiarity with keyword planning and relatable data points
- Experience with HubSpot or similar platform (Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Desired Skills and Traits:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus