QSR Automations has an immediate opening for a collaborative, influential and highly accountable leader for the role of Human Resource Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Human Resource Manager is responsible for developing policies and directing human resource activities such as employment compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and new hire orientation. This is a hands-on position that will provide proactive support of all corporate departments.
- Create and update Company policies and employee handbook regarding equal employment, compensation, employee benefits. Train and manage department heads regarding updates.
- Advise Management on all appropriate resolutions of employee relations issues.
- Administer performance review program to include counseling to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Coordinate with CFO to ensure delivery of management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, safety, sexual harassment complaints, etc.
- Maintain company organizational charts and employee directory.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required.
Required Skills and Traits:
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- General knowledge of employment laws.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technologies.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experience partnering with business leaders.
- Experience coaching and consulting.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner and develop strong working relationships.