QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptionally driven and highly accountable, results oriented individual for the role of Support Services Analyst.
As a motivated team player with a high sense of urgency for customer satisfaction, the Support Services Analyst will perform first and second level technical support in a fast-paced environment. That includes but is not limited to returning calls from customers promptly and responding to user inquiries with an appropriate level of urgency based on documented SLAs.
- Assist customers with installs, upgrades and configuration issues while performing as a subject matter expert on all SW/HW products.
- Create and update support tickets daily using FreshDesk ticketing system. Will take ownership in the processing of monitoring and escalating issues as needed while being accountability for resolution or closure.
- Display excellent client service and communication skills while demonstrating a proactive and solution-oriented problem- solving focus. Will maintain integrity and follow up on all questions, problems, suggestions and feedback from customers.
- Possess the willingness and availability to participate in an on- call rotation to provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Maintain the desire and skill to develop strong partnerships with customers, resellers, team members, and other technical groups is necessary.
Required Skills and Traits:
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in oral and written format
- Well organized, logical thinker, possessing great attention to detail
- Must learn software and hardware very quickly and be able to identify differences between products
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and self-direct, as well as work effectively with personnel in remote locations
-Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be available evenings and weekends when on-call - Experience troubleshooting and configuring TCP/IP networks in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Prior experience with restaurant/hospitality POS systems.
- Restaurant operations experience a plus
- Previous experience in an IT/Desktop support environment required
- Recommended education includes college degree or relevant technical certifications (MCDST, Support Center Analyst or ITIL)